Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The EPL is back!

didge

The 2020-2021 Premier League season starts a week from now. Three new clubs (Fulham, Leeds United, and West Ham United) joined from the Championship. Is it too early to predict which teams will outperform the rest?

Definitely, especially with the coronavirus still causing chaos. I'm looking forward to keeping up with something normal for once though. Do you have a favourite amongst the new clubs?

Steve King

Well, I think there are four or five teams that will continue to dominate, then the remaining spots in the top half of the table will be up for grabs. It will be another exciting season, and hopefully, the fans soon get allowed into the stadia.

TynBox

I don't think predictions will work too well this season. The Covid isn't entirely gone, so we don't know who will get sick and have to sit out.

jack25

I don't think predictions will work too well this season. The Covid isn't entirely gone, so we don't know who will get sick and have to sit out.
I have a feeling that COVID-19 could soon be a thing of the past, and that normalcy will resume. It is going to be a busy weekend with six matches in total, and two kids in the block (Fulham and Leeds United) get to experience playing in the Premier League after a long absence.