Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The EPL ban has been extended

lymmo

Had this season's league competition been voided, Liverpool fans would have been dismayed. A decision to postpone it until April 30 due to the coronavirus break is a relief to ardent football fans. Hopefully, this outbreak will be in the past by then!

I don't think there's much chance of that, do you? It would be great, but I just don't see it. Liverpool has been fantastic. They aren't the team I root for, but they've been amazing to watch.

didge

I don't think there's much chance of that, do you? It would be great, but I just don't see it. Liverpool has been fantastic. They aren't the team I root for, but they've been amazing to watch.
I am a Chelsea fan, but over the years, I have had a soft spot for the Merseyside club. When Liverpool was neck-to-neck with Manchester City last season, I was silently supporting the eventual runners-up. The EPL will not resume anytime soon, but hopefully, we can all go back to normalcy soon.