• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The daftest thing you've done?

Ratings
What is the daftest thing you've recently done? I'm childminding my toddler nephew. The thing is, I've taken care of cats and dogs for ages, but this is the first time I'm looking after a toddler alone. I keep catching myself treating my nephew like a puppy or kitten. I'm using the same voice and bribing with treats. I know it's ridiculous. I just hope there's not a nanny cam around or I'll never live this down.

Ratings
I keep asking Alexa to play the music I want to hear. The only thing is that I'm at my mums and she doesn't have an Alexa compatible device. That means I have to get up and walk all the way to the stereo to put in another CD. Took a good few minutes to work the blasted thing. Smart everything is making me dumb.
@Snarky-Guru That's not so bad really. I use the same goofy voice for animals and kids both. It seems to work; I wouldn't worry.

Ratings
I'd have to say accidentally leaving a fork on my plate whilst using the microwave! I noticed quickly and threw open the door in a panic. No harm, no foul as they say. :laugh:

Ratings
Burning my eggs. I used to be absolutely terrible in the kitchen and couldn't even bake an omelet. It happened to me too many times that I burned them, I don't know how, it's the simplest thing to make, ever.