Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The Club World Cup

Bill W

It feels like this competition is yet to grow in prestige and class, but with more blue-chip sponsors coming on board, maybe more people will regard it as a serious competition. Do you think something about the format needs to change?

Ogmore

I believe it is getting a revamp of sorts. The number of teams playing is set to increase next year and it will be held in the summer. Do you believe that will make a difference?

Lyre93

I believe it is getting a revamp of sorts. The number of teams playing is set to increase next year and it will be held in the summer. Do you believe that will make a difference?
I hadn't heard of this. Does this mean more teams from the different leagues? It would be more competitive if the draws got altered to include more clubs. We've seen teams from Spain dominate this competition for a long time, and this could change in the future.