Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The Chatroom Thread

ahsatan

Well thanks for taking time out of you busy shcedule to spam up the thread with useless rubbish for us then.

carlyto1

Xion is in there now. I think he hacked the forum and is kicking everybody. dunno what the hell is going on. Oh and they are insulting me. This is Beki on Bez's account.

WAYNE

There was a Lord XioN in there but left when I logged in.

Cpedigree was in and Edd, (both from Edd's forum).

Rog

excellent, chat works on the computers in college now. Prepare to be bothered.

Reno

I'm in chat now, not that you'll want to talk to me. I just wanted to state that I was in chat right now, as I am hardley ever in chat. ;)

Craig

I'm in there with "sexy girl !" and she told me to tell people to come in....so...

Come in the chatroom to talk to sexy girl. I think she's 10.

EDIT - She left :(

Last edited:

The Joker

I don't really mind because I hardly use the chatroom anymore, Im mostly on the Forum's, but how long is my ban?

I think I can gather up enough to know why I was kicked but just wondering why it's been like 2 week's now... I couldnt have been that bad.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
I don't really mind because I hardly use the chatroom anymore, Im mostly on the Forum's, but how long is my ban?

I think I can gather up enough to know why I was kicked but just wondering why it's been like 2 week's now... I couldnt have been that bad.
That would depend on what you did and which mod implemented the ban.