Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The Chatroom Thread

ahsatan

This thread can be used to state that you are going into chat, or that you are already there. :)
Please do not use this thread to state your opinion on the chatrooms, this is purely for chatroom users to let others know that they are joining or have joined the room.

DraVen

I will be entering the chatroom at some point over the next seven days and/or nights.

Nimf

Subscriber
It's kind of quiet in chat right now...

Nimf

Subscriber
Ok, honestly, it's dead in there and i'm so very bored...

Craig

COLIN is in chat and I believe you all should come see him so come on in.

Miss T

Well theres lots of people here now (22:16) so come in and join the fun! Craig is naked.

DraVen

Protip: never go into chat as "Colin gave birth to a gay tree", because Clarkey and Miss T are jerkbags.

Well no, don't do it because it's wrong and immature. They're jerkbags regardless.

Miss T

Protip: never go into chat as "Colin gave birth to a gay tree", because Clarkey and Miss T are jerkbags.

Well no, don't do it because it's wrong and immature. They're jerkbags regardless.
Sorry Draven, thought it was someone being an idiot!! :dohstars:

Then when you said bianca i thought it was Beltmark because he sometimes calls me that! Sorry again :sad: Please come back.

DraVen

Umm...

Ok, I'll be honest. I expected a full scale rant about my immaturity and had equipped myself with a number of abusive comebacks to protect myself from embarrassment. I didn't expect an apology. It's not like you did anything wrong...

Goddamn, you stumped me. Consider me humbled :(

(Oh, and answer my PM probe, you jerk)

Miss T

Oh ok, I thought I just missed an in-joke and acted too quickly or something. I'm really confused..

Craig

Guys, chat is currently almost kinda sorta empty and it needs people. King says he wants only women too. So if you have a penis, you're not invited.

dpddave

talent spotter
Subscriber
Anyone thinking about coming into the chatroom id leave it for about 20minutes. Craig just farted in there.

DraVen

Let's have a TNA quiz tonight to celebrate their PPV (yes, they have a PPV tonight... no seriously, they do... what do you mean "what is TNA?").

How much money did TNA lose last year?

The idiot booking this crap is _____ Russo.

Why is Test employed?

Nimf

Subscriber
You should so come into chat right now-we have a bunch of morons and people starting random new rooms. Oh and i'm in there-I'm not one of the mornons, obviously...