• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The car radio

Ratings
When you drive, do you listen to your car radio? If it's a short trip I'll quickly see what's on, but much of the time I hear ad after ad or songs I'm not in the mood for. If I'm going on a longer trip, I set up a playlist off my phone and usually don't think about the radio.

Ratings
I listen to SiriusXM since it came with the car and the music channels don't usually have commercials. The sports and news shows do though, which I find annoying.

Zack T

Ratings
126 1
I also have SiriusXM, I listen to channel 37 (Octane - Rock). That's always on. Uncensored and commercial free, and they do a fantastic job at keeping the playlist fresh with new releases. I love it.

Ratings
It is about half and half for me. I do talk radio a lot, so I alternate between the big city station and pod-casts. Saved channels on Podbeam to be specific.

Ratings
A few colleges in my area run a station together. The DJs do a great job playing old and new under-the-radar songs and different genres.

Ratings
Sometimes I do, but I end up regretting it. Way too many commercials. I usually fire up my Daily Mix on Spotify or making a YouTube playlist. When I do have the traditional radio on, I usually end up leaving it on Scan mode so that it goes through all the stations for me and I stop it when I hear something I want to listen to.

Ratings
There are a few stations around where I stay that play pure music and if I am not tuned in, I will be listening to my own playlist. I have a huge preference for soft rock and country music.