Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The Big Summer Shows Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriscare

Generally over the summer there's loads of indy wrestling events at Holiday camps, fairs, festivals. So i this is a thread for people who've been to, or are going to, and let us know where it was, how it was, if there were any potential stars there and what not.

Red05

I don't know of any wrestling shows happening in my area. You're from Yorkshire too Chris Care, where do you know of shows?

Chriscare

Not aware of anything at the moment. There's usually stuff at sea side and holiday camps over summer though. Brid is the nearest

The Great Ahmar

I miss the days of wrestling coming to London or East london like it did. We had FWA and Big Time. It was really good. There hasn't been aby wrestling here for ages. It would be good for one fo the companys on this forum to travel down here, I think business would be very good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.