Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The beach, mountains, or big city

headrush

A friend of mine spent the afternoon on a California beach. He hated it and said that he is "...not a beach person." I relate. I get more energized walking through city streets, compared to swimming in the ocean or hiking on a forest trail. Where do you prefer exploring?

Rambler

I just like to get into a car and drive. It doesn't matter if it's a coastline or mountain road. I just like knowing that I'm escaping for a while.

Meerkat

I'm a nature guy, just look at my avatar. I can't stand the hustle and bustle of the city. I would rather spend my time exploring the countryside than the urban areas.

Boomer

A vote for cities here, especially in other countries. I like trying subways, cabs, and/or buses in new places, and I want lots of food choices and people watching.

jack25

I don't mind the beach or long drives across the countryside, but what excites me most is exploring nature. Most times, I prefer to go hiking or camping. Is it too late to learn how to swim?