Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

The 100

KaliR

Anyone else watch this TV show? I love it! I watched 5 seasons on Netflix in a month or so. I am patiently waiting for Season 7. I have been reading reviews that Bellamy is only in a few episodes. What the heck? He's my favorite!

Dwayne

I haven't watched a movie or TV show in a long time, even with the flexible schedules brought about by the COVID-19 disruption. What genre is The 100? I would love to start on this one; do you have an idea of which season will be the last?

Fordy

I love The 100. This is the last season I believe. I can't believe Bellamy isn't in many of the shows either. He went from a total jerk to being a hero of sorts. It's Sci-Fi.

DJames

I binge watched this one on Netflix. I have to admit, I got a bit bored a few times. Bellamy deserves to be in the last season. Good thing it's the last one - people will probably be mad.

Carrie

Seriously? No or little to no Bellamy? How is that even going to work? He was a huge part of every season. I haven't started watching the last few seasons. I'm watching on Netflix and I think we are behind at least one season.

Jordaci

I was reading a review and it said that Clarke finds in hard to believe that Bellamy is dead... what? I am a season behind still. I hope they don't kill Bellamy off in the final season.