Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Test released again...

Nemesis Enforcer

Several sources have confirmed that Andrew "Test" Martin is finished with TNA.

Martin never officially signed a deal with the company and was sent home from his first TV Taping after the Hard Justice pay-per-view where he teamed with Abyss and Sting. Some say he didn't "mesh" well backstage in the locker room. Martin was released from WWE this past February after being suspended 30 days for violating the Wellness Policy
Credit: PWInsider

Wrestlzone is reporting that he was told to lose some of his muscle because it looked bad in the current climite of investigation too which didn't sit well with him

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Good. TNA don't need him. Talentless "names" are taking up way too much time as it is, they certainly didn't need another one.

Rog

He could have found a place when iMPACT goes to 2 hours, and he looked impressive at HJ but TNA have bigger fish to fry.

DraVen

I'd rather they focus on giving their current talent more time. Actually giving guys like Joe, Shelley and Sabin 20 minutes a week to showcase themselves. Given that they have guys like Angle, Joe, Sting, Jarrett, Christian, Shelley, LAX, etc, if they gave them the proper time, they'd have no time for useless crap like Test :)

PHIZZLE

English Prediction League Winner 2006
I don't watch TNA (haven't got the channel its on) but test impressed when he was last with wwe

The Joker

I don't watch TNA (haven't got the channel its on) but test impressed when he was last with wwe
I probably do have the channel, if I ever want to waste my time watching TNA. What is the SKY channel its on?

dpddave

talent spotter
Subscriber
Good,he's useless and TNA could do with cutting another 10 or more guy's

Drunk

Good riddance! Have never enjoyed his work, from his arrival in the WWE, to his dreadful run in ECW. Wishful thinking perhaps, but if TNA could follow this up with a similar cull of all the talentless ex-WWE hacks stinking up the promotion (I'm looking at you VKM. Oh, and I guess Russo fits the bill as well!), and start concentrating on their own stars, then they could perhaps get back on track to where they were during 2005 and most of 06!

The Joker

Ive seen Test live (During the ECW run period) and I think he's actually great to watch. He's absolutely huge, and is a better heel than a face, I just think he's never used properly. The only thing annoys me about him is everytime he hits someone he makes a noise like a truck letting of steam...:?

Redneck Messiah

Glad to see him gone. Another big guy who isn't that great in the ring or on the mic. I was surprised TNA threw him right into the main event status when he came in.

Last edited:

FreeSpirit

Ive always liked Andrew 'Test' Martin and it's a shame really as I felt he could have been a great addition to TNA if used correctly.

The Franchise

He cant hold a job can he?

Glad to see him gone. Another big guy who isn't that great in the ring or on the mic. I was surprised TNA threw him right into the main event status when he came in.
Hell, you basically just biatch slapped half of the WWE roster with that truthful statement. LOL! Anyway Test apparently cant buy a break. Something must be wrong with this guy. He cant keep a job anywhere. First he got fired with the WWE, then they let him come back into ECW, then got released, and now he came and went from TNA? He might as well try Japan and then hang it up for good.:thumbup2:

Redneck Messiah

No he wasnt. He wrestled one match in the undercard in the role of a bodygaurd/enforcer.
He was in the match right before the main event of the Hard Justice PPV along with others that were in the main even picture:

Abyss, Andrew Martin and Sting defeated Christian's Coalition (Christian Cage, A.J. Styles and Tomko) in a Doomsday Chamber of Blood Match (10:10)

Last edited:

Slim Jim

He was in a six man tag match, where the focus was on Christian and Abyss. Although I can't remember the match at all.

DC

Jim Cornette said it was the main event, and who am I to argue with the leader of Camp Cornette?