Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Tell a random fact about yourself

Popsi

Can be anything at all.

mine is that i dont like cheese. But i do like that processed sliced stuff. But only if its from Somerfield.

Carry on!

Fletch

I once had my entire right thumb off in a metal door. Had to be surgically put back.

DraVen

I'm deathly afraid of daddy long legs, and can't eat mint or drink pure water or cold milk cas they taste awful.

Bob Greenberg

I was once on Newsround for PRESS PACK lol, interveiwing the Arsenal football team ahead of the 2001 FA Cup final....
And i don't even support Arsenal.

Jayden

I have a phobia of sharks. If one comes on tv I start hyperventilating and have to leave the room. sometimes if something's on tv, and it's underwater, like any kinda underwater thingy I get freaked out.

I haven't been in the sea for years, even in England. I realise that there won't be any sharks here but I guess it's just a kinda "if I never go in the sea, I never have to worry" kinda thing.

Wolverine

I used to be a pretty good 800m runner. I was the best in my district and 3rd best in Ulster (in my age group) a few years back. I'm too lazy to train anymore though, so I quit athletics to do football instead!

Boyo

I love yellow peppers but cannot stand green ones.

Cheers!

Alan

I can dislocate my little toe on my right foot at any time with ease. Sometimes i dont even have to touch it, it just pops out.

Jayden

see Nicole, we're perfect for each other. I can't go to the beech because I have a phobia of sharks, you can't because you have a phobia of sand ;-)

Paul

I have the highest pain tolerance out of all the people I have ever met. And that includes my Mum ( who asked if there was time for a cup of tea while I was being born. The doctor could see my head!).

DraVen

Jayden said:
see Nicole, we're perfect for each other. I can't go to the beech because I have a phobia of sharks, you can't because you have a phobia of sand ;-)
Welcome to TWO, Mr Feinstein :)

Jayden

lmao, hey, if I was Feinstein I'd have been hitting on you.

Hmm, actually, didn't I already do that on MSN before?

I need help!

MachoMat

I wrote a poem that was published and a song that some guys put on a record they recorded. Neither went anywhere but its cool to see your name in print.

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
I had a few game reviews published in the sadly missed Amiga Power. My finger is also bleeding RIGHT now. Ouch.

Fletch

ive also had a poem published which was cack and was in some national school poemns book, took me about ten seconds to write