Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Techsexual IS A Thing

Greylien

You heard that right. More men it seems are getting aroused by technology than ever before.
Can we blame Covid for this? Or is technology just getting that good?

Dust and Rust

I think technology is being too dependent upon. It is advancing, and I'm sure that plays a part, and the stay at home thing only made some people even more dependent than before.

17 Below Zero

So.........if I have Siri in my home then bring Alexa over, will Siri get jealous? LOL.

Haven't there been movies about this sort of thing?

TynBox

So.........if I have Siri in my home then bring Alexa over, will Siri get jealous? LOL.
You can take the tech. out of women but you can't take the women out of tech.

If all this is true though, maybe it says more about how weak men are, more so than how good technology is.

lymmo

Wow, is this now a real phenomenon? I used to regard it as one of those unreal things that middle schoolers discuss a lot. I am interested in watching anything that sets to explain what this is all about. Are there some clips you can recommend?