Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Team Quiz - June 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
As you should know Talk Wrestling Online is celebrating its 4th Birthday on June 25th...I was hoping to have another Team Quiz again...but this time have general knowledge questions. Theres already 2 wrestling quizzes this month - dont need another one!

The Quiz will be on FRIDAY June 25th at 8pm (UK Time) in the Quiz Room.

How Many People will be in each team?

No more than 4 people to a team.

How will the teams be selected?

The teams will be organised by yourself and your team mates. Once you have the team ready, post it Here by Thursday June 24th (the day before the quiz).

You must provide:
  • Team Name:
  • Team Captain:
  • Team Members:
Also when you enter the rooms, please have the team name BEFORE your name, i.e if the team was called TWO, I would call myself “TWO_Kam”

Can your team contain Mods?

Anyone can be in your team, as long as it is within the number, and as long as the team member follows the rules.

What happens if a team member does not arrive?

It is your responsibility to make sure all your team members arrive on time. If a team member does not arrive you can continue with less than 4 members (OR you can try and find a replacement, but the quiz wont wait).

What happens if I arrive during the quiz and have no team?

The only way you will be able to participate is join a team with team members missing. Otherwise you’ll be able to observe, and that’s it.

How do I score the points in the quiz?

The questions will be asked directly to a team, the team can discuss this in the main window (just shout out their answer), but the team captain will have to give the final answer.

You will have 1 minute to answer the question, after the minute is up the question will be void and the QM will move on to the next team.

Each question answered correctly will result in getting a point; the team with the most points at the end of the night will be victorious.

Who will be the Quizmaster?

For one night only...I will be hosting the quiz!

If you need any help in FINDING TEAM MEMBERS - Click here.

:thumbup2:

Chris2K

General knowledge because myself and Colin will be using up every wrestling question in the world this month perchance? :p

I'm working on a team now, just needs one person to agree when I see him...

Goldy

Damn :( I'm in London that weekend, I leave Thursday morning so can't take part. My timing always sucks.

The Bisch

not wanting to rain on your parade, but ive just checked the euro 2004 fixtures, and at 7:45 on the 24th June is the quarter final match between the winner of group A and the runner up of group B, which is englands group. So if england finish second in their group they will be playing a match when the quiz is on, which might affect the turnout. if they dont finish second in group B though, there wont be a clash.

just thought id point it out

Chris2K

England will finish second if they qualify. This will almost certainly be a problem...

MARTIN316V1

Well spotted Gh. :thumbup2:, how about doing the quiz after the England Game(if they qualify) ?

Last edited:

Richard Flair

Sod England period!

(Sorry, my Scottish blood really 'runs wild' when Scotland aren't in a competition and England are)

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
TWO's Birthday is on the 25th of June - not the 24th :p

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
That would be a day AFTER the big game then? :D

The Bisch

england could be playing on the 24th or the 25th, mind you we will know for certain at the end of the match tonight what day their quarter final will be on

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Heres the scores:

MG = 7
MSL / RP = 6
Corcorans / Jericholics = 4

Congrats to Team MG (Inno, Colin, Chris2K and Dan) :thumbup2:

......cjr......

Second aint bad, :) Thanks goes out to Taki, Pabby, The Truth, and this other person who left half way through. Good work guys... and gals. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.