Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Talk Wrestling Online Community Awards - The 2003 Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.J

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Congrats to all winners, and welcome to Dan who joins me here at the TWO Hall of Fame, have a look around and get yourself comfortable before you settle in, i'm sure you'll enjoy it here, just don't touch my beer stash. :thumbup2:

Chris2K

Thanks a lot for everyone and nominated and voted me for best Forum Leader, it's an honour :).

Well done to all the other winners, especially Cripp and Dan who really deserve their awards :thumbup2:

MillionLiraMan

Well done to everyone who won, especially to Dan who does do a lot of work without making a fuss and has actually managed to have a massive influence on this place more than a lot of us (myself included) would necessarily realise until you stop and think about it.

Also particularly well done to Cripp, I couldn't decide who to vote for at the time and at first picked Goldy's name out of the flat cap, so when the recount came along I thought 'I must vote for Crippler this time, that'd even it up and it didn't feel right voting against him before' (yes, even though you are 'one of them'! :D :thumbup2:), but then like the tool that I am I forgot to do it and in any case have had trouble getting online recently (no excuse, but there you go). So yeah, just pleased that my idiocy wasn't an important factor and there was a clear winner, so well done mate, you deserve it. :thumbup2:

Status
Not open for further replies.