Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Talk Wrestling Online Community Awards - The 2003 Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Below are the winners of the annual Talk Wrestling Online Community Awards for 2003:

Forum Member of the Year 2003:
The Crippler (for a 2nd time!)

Forum Leader of the Year 2003:
Chris2k

Forum Newcomer of the Year 2003:
Tazzy13

Funniest Forum Member of the Year 2003:
Russ (for a 2nd time!)

Most Controversial Forum Member of the Year 2003:
Ed_666

Best Thread of 2003:
WrestleMania III Attendance Debate (By tazzy13 + Rikidozan)

Most Controversial Thread of the Year 2003:
Ok, enough is enough... (rant, apologies, everyone to read) (By draVen)

Best Signature of the Year 2003:
Tazzy13

Talk Wrestling Online: Hall of Fame Entry:
Dan

Why Dan?

Well basically Talk Wrestling Online would not be what it is if it wasn't for Dan. He was:

> The person that came up with the idea to run quizzes in the chatrooms - and actually did them every month for over two years.

> The first person to actually start doing video game review for the website

> The first person to do Video/DVD reviews for the website

> The person who helped me enormously with Wrestling 101 - helping to transfer all the content from Talk Wrestling Online to Wrestling 101

…and that's just some of the stuff I can remember! He has been an active member of the forums for over three years now and I am pleased to welcome Dan to the Talk Wrestling Online Hall of Fame - he deserves it!
:worship:

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!

Rikidozan

I sure hope someone gives me a little bit of credit for the WM III attendance thread :)

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
OK I've changed it to both of you now :)

Congrats Tazzy - 3 awards! :thumbup2:

tazz13

lol thanks

its only fair that riki gets half of it

i also noticed u edited our posts so as not to start the debate again!

Nicole

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Well done to everyone who won awards, everyone who nominated people, to Dan for being put in the hall of fame, and for everyone that makes tWo what it is. You guys all rock :) Heres to another year of forum fun, sadness and everything else inbetween *holds up glass of something fizzy*

DraVen

Congrats to everyone bar Chris ;).. especially Dan... definately a very worthy choice for Hall of Famer.

Goldy

Congrats to everyone bar draven ;) ... as said above especially to Dan who really is an unsong hero around here :thumbup2: Also just to add that I couldn't of lost to a better person than Crippler, so well done everyone :)

HSM

Originally posted by Verb
Another year, another opportunity to get looked over again :rolleyes2:
Another opportunity to be bitter too it seems.

Congrats to everyone and especially to Dan the guy does/did a hell of a lot of work that goes unoticed because he doesnt make much of a fuss. Couldnt have gone to anyone better :thumbup2:

The Crippler

Thanks for my award guys.

Congrats to the others who won something.

Big well done to Dan who joins KJ in the Hall of Fame. :thumbup2:

And congrats to everyone who comes to these forums for their contribution. It's been another great year for TWO with the expansion of the site and the forums have been great to read again.

Last edited:

Dan

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Well Done to everyone who got an award, you all deserve it. :thumbup2:

Thanks for the award, I know there is alot of people who work on TWO and W101 who do alot of work, so thanks guys :D

Pabster

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Congratulations to all the winners, you all deserve it as you all are great contributors to this great website.

Thumbs upto Danny boy. :thumbup2: :thumbup2: :thumbup2:

He's always been a great mate of mine and what a worker he's been and still is for TWO/W101. As Goldy says he really is an unsung hero as he goes about his work with no fuss and his work is always of high quality. Well done dude!

Russ didn't get the knighthood but he got the Funniest Poster award again, so well done to him too. :p

Russ

TWO Hall of Fame Member
"Two Tye-muh! Two Tye-muh! Two Tye-muh!"
Diamond Dallas Paige.

Seen any of the Lord Of The Rings trilogy? Maybe even read the book? Well screw Gollum, the only precious thing is the Funniest Member Award, which has nothing to do with humourous penises.

And once again, Russ steps up to the plate, knocks a home run outta the stadium and makes the world a better place for everyone. Of course, without the backing of the tens of thousands of my fans at TWO, we might have witnessed a disgrace as great as Colin being declared the funniest forum member. Well not on my watch, bub!

I'd like to thank Kam, Colin, Pab (maybe some day her majesty will realise how much more deserving I am than people who waste time with charity work, when they could have honoured ME!), my auntie Margaret, every girl who has ever fantisised over me, my pet fishes D-Von, Bubba and Taz, Dan (way to go, big guy), Cripp (MEMBER of the year! AHAHAHA!), the government, McDonalds and of course, D-Lo Brown.

Thank you, and enjoy the rest of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.