Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Talk Wrestling Online Community Awards 2007: The Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Below are the winners of the annual Talk Wrestling Online Community Awards for 2007:

The Winners

Best Forum Member of the Year 2007:
OMAR DAYS

Best Chatroom Member of the Year 2007:
Craig (2nd year in a row!)

Best Forum Leader of the Year 2007:
Wolverine

Best Chatroom Moderator of the Year 2007:
Craig

Best Wrestling Forum of the Year 2007:
US Scene Forum (4th year in a row!)

Best Other Forum of the Year 2007:
Other Sports Forum (First time ever General Chat has not won!)

Best Debater of the Year 2007:
Beltmark (2nd time, won previously in 2005)

Best Forum Newcomer of the Year 2007:
Cathal

Funniest Forum Member of the Year 2007:
Craig

Best Wrestling Thread of the Year 2007:
Chris Benoit Found Dead (Started by Cathal)

Best General Thread of the Year 2007:
Size, Does it matter? *Adult Content* (Started by Blingee)

Most Controversial Thread of the Year 2007:
Chris Benoit Found Dead (Started by Cathal)

Best Signature of the Year 2007:
Wolverine

Last edited by Kam : Today at 4:35 PM. Reason: Explicit Content
Best Avatar of the Year 2007:
Inno - Dancing Gopher [Y2G] (2nd year the Gopher has won in a row!)

Talk Wrestling Online Hall of Fame Entry 2007:

M1TCH3LL

M1TCH3LL has been apart of Talk Wrestling Online since way back in 2002 registering under the name draven. He is a former US Scene Forum Leader, TWO Newsletter Editor, Senior Moderator, Wrestling 101 Writer and Forum Administrator! He has also run radio shows with Colin over the years with Talk Wrestling Online and Wrestling 101. It has always been clear he is very passionate about Wrestling and Talk Wrestling Online and has contributed numerous hours to making the forums a better place for everyone. It is an honour to welcome M1TCH3LL to the TWO Hall of Fame alongside K.J, Dan, Pabster, Inno and Russ.

:worship:

Congratulations to all the winners! :thumbup2:

dpddave

talent spotter
Subscriber
It looks like all the younger crew just voted for their friends :lol:

Craig

Serious question, if sexiest member of the year was a category, how many of you would have voted me?

SuperKick Kid

You can vote Craig in as Chat Mod and Funny, but dammit let someone else win Chat Member of the Year :p

Ok Kam, let's view those poll results :p

Red05

Congratulations to all the winners and to M1TCH3LL for his hall of fame induction. I am particularly pleased to see the Other Sports forum pick up the Other Forum award.

Craig

You can vote Craig in as Chat Mod and Funny, but dammit let someone else win Chat Member of the Year :p

Ok Kam, let's view those poll results :p
If it makes you feel any better, I laugh at you more than anyone else so I guess in a way you're the Funniest Member to me.

Wolverine

Serious question, if sexiest member of the year was a category, how many of you would have voted me?
I would vote Drake because he sends me clips of John Morrison's sexy voice, but you'd be an honourable second BC.

Anyway, TEAM OTHER SPORTS win! Take that General Chat! Moobs and I are the best team since Team Half-Men Half-Amazing, not even his Jeff love can tarnish our greatness. I love you, even if you are 3% less gay than me [/injokereturnedback]

SuperKick Kid

Stop whining, am i crying because i didnt win best chatter? no, you know why? Because i let it go quickly and move on
Yes, I seriously am extremely upset over losing awards on an online message board. I'll lose sleep over it too :rolleyes2:

Anyway, congrats to the winners and Mitchell who deserves it.

Dan

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Well done Mitchell for your induction to the hall of fame, welcome to the club, try not to make too much noise ;)

DC

Congrats to everyone. Two HoF inductions in the same week for Mitch. Someone has influential friends. :lol:

The Beltster

I reclaim my crown. Indeed.

Congrats to all winners, because as we all know, its the winning that counts, not the taking part.

Drake

No frog as the most controversial thread? Shame on you people!

Kidding aside, congrats to the winners! HIP HIP-HOORAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.