Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Talk Wrestling Online Community Awards 2006: The Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSMale

Congrats to the winners. I look forward to seeing my name on a few of those ballots to be voted on for next year.

MastersGonads

Mr Know would like me to make it known he feels like he has been screwed out of an award for being caught with illegal substances and drug paraphenalia just at the time when TWO had launched its wellness programme and has made it known in Chat he wants to go to UKFF as the Extreme Thread on TWO isnt like the original Extreme Thread

But both he and I would begrudgingly like to congratulate the Winners

UKFF....UKFF....UKFF!!!

;)

Telf

Wow, certainly wasn't expecting to win; so thank you to all who voted and congratulations to all the other winners!

The Icon

Well done to the winners, and also to the non winners. (There are no losers, um except the ones who lost. Well you know what I mean.)

Well done particually to Big Criag who pratically looked after the chatroom himself at times.

SuperKick Kid

Congrats to all those that won. Especially Telf, who has done a great job keeping the US Scene in order along with his associates.

:thumbup2:

Miss T

Well done to the winners, and also to the non winners. (There are no losers, um except the ones who lost. Well you know what I mean.)

Well done particually to Big Criag who pratically looked after the chatroom himself at times.
Hm.. Now do you realise that mods are quite often in the chat on their own?

K.J

TWO Hall of Fame Member
About time Russ got into the HOF, remember a conversation with him earlier this year where we worked out he'd get in around 2012, looks like he sneaked in a bit sooner. :D

Kanenite

Congratulations to everyone who won.

As for Russ in the HOF, he deserves it and it is indeed a shame he isn't around much today.

The Icon

Hm.. Now do you realise that mods are quite often in the chat on their own?
Yes but almost every time I was there for large chunks of last year Craig was often there alone. I almost never see any other mod there alone as often.

Anime Otaku

Well done to the winners but Thread of the year is a disappointment to say the least.

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
As I predicated when the nominations where announced I would once more be the bridesman (or groomsman) and never the bride (or groom... *sniff*).

Either way forgot about that and congrats to all those that won and to Russ who lets face it was the only logical choice for the HoF this year!

I reckon its Chris2K's or DraVen's in 2007....

Ah well, maybe next year.... congrats again peeps and heres to a great 2007!

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
Avatarararararar aside, I was second in everything I was nominated for!

Further proof of my theory that no matter how well I do at anything, somewhere out there is someone who is better, bigger, faster, stronger, smarter.

EIther that or I'm a big #2, I haven't decided yet. :(

Naitch

Um yeah, you're all crazy. I guess I should say something fantastically witty or something.

Man walks into a kitchen, grabs a Brillo Pad, throws it on the ground in a fit of rage, stamps on it repeatedly, hits it with a hammer, takes a chainsaw to it, drops the microwave on it and then says to his wife 'Is this the way to harm a Brillo?'

I'm here all week. Try the Sauvignon.

BRM

Forum Leader
Well done to the winners but Thread of the year is a disappointment to say the least.
Thats because you have a poor sense of humour.

Well done to everyone who won anything, don't think we can complain about anything. I hope that there is no truth in the rumour that Russ is unwilling to part with his funniest member award.

Pabster

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Made up for Russ, he has always deserved to join the Hall of Fame. TWO misses him so so much. Well done Russy wherever you may be! :)

DURSE/DUPSE for life. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.