Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Talk Wrestling Online Community Awards 2005: The Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Otaku

Russ said:
If we're going by retarded logic to decide who the coolest dude in the galaxy is:

TWOsie Results:

Gay Rights Supporters Mark Anniversary (Started by Anime_Otaku)
0 VOTES, 0%

Chatroom Moderator Of The Year (Clarkey)
3 VOTES, 6.82%

:eek :banana: :music2: OMGWTF CLARKEY IS 6% BETTER THAN YOU :music2: :banana: :eek
you missed this one
Do you trust the Muslim community? (Started by Anime_Otaku)
10 votes, 25.64%
there for I am actually (using your retarded logic) more than 4 times better than Clarkey

DraVen

Etard II said:
Hate to break it to you but if I am so crappy then you are alot worse since I am on the first page of in the members list and you are on the third when you list by Rep points.
So in the words of Bender
Yeah, cas rep points mean SOOO much.

By so much, I actually mean not very much, unless you're a sad little internet creep who is so insecure with themselves that they feel that they need to feel superior to other members through little green boxes that could so easily be taken away tomorrow.

MrFill

Popsi said:
Dont worry fill im only bitter and twisted cos nobody likes me :(
You know that we likes you, and I know you was just feeling a little down.

Miss T

MrFill said:
You know that we likes you, and I know you was just feeling a little down.
If you think Popsi was feeling down because she wasnt involved in some internet awards then you dont know her very I well. I think she was joking Fill, unless you were too?! :?

Popsi

Dont worry T he was referring to something else that i told him about that has upset me recently. Im not really upset about the awards dont worry!

Popsi

Ha ha, i can tell you if you want as well! its not a big secret between me and fill, it just so happened that he and dra were the ones who asked about it is all! :p

Miss T

Popsi said:
Ha ha, i can tell you if you want as well! its not a big secret between me and fill, it just so happened that he and dra were the ones who asked about it is all! :p

You're Horny? :)

The Beltster

Anybody who isnt horny when there is talk of green boxes, rep points and a metal guy called bender asking people to eat his ass must be insane...

Status
Not open for further replies.