Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Talk Wrestling Online Community Awards 2005: The Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twig

Congrats to everyone who won, but a special classy congratulations to Naitch. I was happy to be nominated, but Naitch is clearly a much better member than I. MrFill = rocks at life.

A little question on the side:
How is "Naitch" pronounced. In my mind I think of it as the first sylable in the word "nature."

Jimmy Redman

Twiggie said:
Congrats to everyone who won, but a special classy congratulations to Naitch. I was happy to be nominated, but Naitch is clearly a much better member than I. MrFill = rocks at life.

A little question on the side:
How is "Naitch" pronounced. In my mind I think of it as the first sylable in the word "nature."
Of course it is. Think of it as in "The Naitcha Boy..Ric Flair~!"

Naitch

I am however, not Ric Flair. Just thought I'd point that out.

I feel like I should Bogart the mic and go all Sally Field at the Oscars, however I'll just say thanks to anyone who voted for me although I would recommend you all see a head doctor immediately. Personally, I voted for Hoffmeister. In every category. Yes, including Best Forum. Women in skirts on Shopping TV indeed sir. Indeed.

Evil Gringo

Not really Evil, but I like Burritos
Most Controversial Thread of the Year 2005:
What do you think of these people... (Started by Evil Gringo)
Not the TWOsie I was aiming for but still happy to have won never the less...

Congrats to all who won and Inno for claiming a place in the Hall Of Fame...

And US Mods... I will be back next year looking to claim the forum leader crown!

JobberJoe

Subscriber
Well done to all, especially big bad Inno who will now abuse his new found greatness...

Good on Russ and Fill for picking up 2 awards each ! !

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
Skullz said:
Well done to all, especially big bad Inno who will now abuse his new found greatness...
'new found' ??? :D

Chris2K

I had two awards too. I took the US Forum prize, and I had the initial idea for Ask TWO, aka Ask Chris2K, so I take that as well.

wyndorf

Chris2k said:
I had two awards too. I took the US Forum prize, and I had the initial idea for Ask TWO, aka Ask Chris2K, so I take that as well.
Didn't Christof post 'Ask Chris2K'?..........

Chris2K

He asked the initial question which I answered, and I had the idea of separating/pinning a new thread.

My award. Mine.

Miss T

Chris2k said:
Chris for gods sake, stop acting like a spoilt brat OK? You didnt get any awards, get over it! :rolleyes2: :eek :rolleyes2: :lol:

Popsi

Yeah its only the best members really who didnt get any nominations or awards. The people who got them are actually the crappest members.

Yeah so ner!

Clarkey

On that perogative wouldn't Taj San have won an award.

But on a more serious note, tip of the hat to all the winners and to all the people whom got to the nomination stage. People forget how big the community is here so its no slight on anyone to just have been nominated and not win anything.

MrFill

Popsi said:
The people who got them are actually the crappest members.
:cry :cry :cry

Oh, and remember, Chris2K gets the US Forum award because he posts everything, including your posts, it's not you at all, it's him, he posts everything. :p

Anime Otaku

Clarkey said:
On that perogative wouldn't Taj San have won an award
Hate to break it to you but if I am so crappy then you are alot worse since I am on the first page of in the members list and you are on the third when you list by Rep points.
So in the words of Bender

Russ

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Etard II said:
Hate to break it to you but if I am so crappy then you are alot worse since I am on the first page of in the members list and you are on the third when you list by Rep points.
So in the words of Bender
If we're going by retarded logic to decide who the coolest dude in the galaxy is:

TWOsie Results:

Gay Rights Supporters Mark Anniversary (Started by Anime_Otaku)
0 VOTES, 0%

Chatroom Moderator Of The Year (Clarkey)
3 VOTES, 6.82%

:eek :banana: :music2: OMGWTF CLARKEY IS 6% BETTER THAN YOU :music2: :banana: :eek

Popsi

Dont worry fill im only bitter and twisted cos nobody likes me :(

But really im dead pleased for the winners, very well deserved most of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.