Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Talk Wrestling Online Community Awards 2005: The Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilish Angel

First of all congratulations to everyone who won and to Inno, and commiserations to those who didn't.

I'm really surprised that I won, thanks to everyone who nominated/voted for me, this really does means a lot to me, and it has topped off a great year for me at TWO. :thumbsup

Anime Otaku

Two nominations in the most controversial thread catagory and I didn't win.. DENIED!!!, Wyndorf definatly should have run off with the Funniest member award, I actually was torn between Wyndorf and AC in that one and went for AC... sorry dude. Also I am flabbergasted that Jimmy Redman didn't get best newcomer.

DraVen

We actually had a pretty decent feud for best newcomer. I'm very happy that Naitch won, but I would have been happy to see Redman get the nod too. They've both had great years.

Congrats to Inno too - didn't expect him to get it, but I'm definately not gonna moan about it, because it's very well deserved :)

The Beltster

Cheers for best debater to those who voted, I'm sure it was tight as hell between myself and my man Jack. Congrats to all winners also, well done. Another year has been put to sleep...

Jimmy Redman

I do indeed tip my e-hat off to Naitch. He is truly a God amongst men. I have no shame in losing to Naitch whatsoever.

And Belty/Jack/Jung are probably millimetres apart.

I actually had no other choice but to vote for A.C., remembering the infamous "The List" from TWOStars. Legend.

A.C.

Jimmy Redman said:
I actually had no other choice but to vote for A.C., remembering the infamous "The List" from TWOStars. Legend.
Was that even this year? :lol:

A big old bottle of congratuLotion to the winners. Can't see a single name there that I'd argue with. Special mention to Inno for being a HoFer cause he's totally sexy. And such. :)

Miss T

Mr Perfect said:
ok colin you can get down from your high horse now.
No.1: Shut up!

No.2: Congrats.. You all deserve it! You all say you dont find Russ funny.. but obviously a lot of people do so shut it and stop moaning.. DA definately got her due for chat member of the year.. she's there all the time and contributes alot. Aslo Russ has done alot for the chat recently.. If it wasnt for him it wouldnt be what it is, and I know theres alot of idiots but a mods only a IM away nowadays. Try it, its cool :)

Again, well done everyone.. You deserve it.

Sorry to be a kiss-ass but thanks Kam for doin all this.. especially since you got a lot on your mind :)

Drake

I was a newcomer this year, but I knew I wasn't gonna win anything. First I really didn't start posting that much till the end of the year, and second I knew I couldn't even touch Naitch.

It's really well deserved, just from his RAW reviews, I mean those things are classics. And kudos to Jimmy, I have no doubt you are one heck of a poster, but unfortunately when I started posting a lot, it's when you started posting less.

But anywhoo like I said congrats to everyone.

Jimmy Redman

A.C. said:
Was that even this year? :lol:

A big old bottle of congratuLotion to the winners. Can't see a single name there that I'd argue with. Special mention to Inno for being a HoFer cause he's totally sexy. And such. :)
It must have been because I didnt join until this year. Wasnt it in like, the second episode? I dunno.

The Crippler

Well done to everyone who picked up an award! Particulaly to Fill for the member of the year award. It's the first year I've not won it but I'm pleased someone I know and like has won it this year. Does Russ get to keep his trophy now he has won it 4 times? :)

Also big well done to Inno for his Hall of Fame entry. I can't think of anyone more deserving.

Popsi

Congrats to everyone! And especially Inno - completely the best choice for hall of fame!

Russ

TWO Hall of Fame Member
"Ladies and gentlemen, in the event of a draw, the champion retains the belt, therefore STILL your Funniest Member..." *

The Funniest Member voting was like the perfectly booked wrestling match. Wyndorf took off to a 9-2 lead after the first day of voting, like the red hot face battling the long time heel champion and getting the better of the opening minutes. Then I put up a link to the awards in the chatroom, sending my loyal servants into the forums to vote for me. This was like the heel champion's manager/stablemates running down to distract the face champion, before the heel takes advantage with a cheapshot. After that, I began to dominate more, going into a clear win for a while, as the heel continues the beat down. But somehow, the plucky face refuses to give up and keeps on kicking. I can't keep him down. He's Hulking Up and gaining more and more momentum. Just as it looks like he's about to win in a long, grueling match, the time limit expires. Wyndorf? More like Windham. I'd also suggest you call me Naitch, but that would just cause confusion around here.

It's nice to win stuff, but I won't go overboard. Thanks to anyone who voted for me, well done to all the winners (especially Inno, thouroughly deserved) and let's not get TWO off to a bad start in 2006 with negativity here. Even if you think someone was robbed, try to be nice. Most of the awards seem fair to me, so there's no real cause for any outcry.

Thanks again.

*- References: Flair Vs Bockwinkle, Angle Vs Undertaker

MrFill

Chris2k said:
Of course I will receive the US Forum prize, and tell the rest of you to sod off :).
Actually I think that the US forum is a nod towards everybody who makes it what it is - all of the great members who post there and have the interesting debates.

Of course, we get some muppets, but overall the quality of the posters is high, so everybody who posts regularly in the US forum should feel proud to have made it so good. :)

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
*shucks*

Thanks for the thanks, peeps. I just do what I do, didn't expect to get into the Hall of Fame. Much appreciated.

Of course, I'm also in the Smash Hall of Fame so I guess I'm the only Grand Slam Hall-of-Famer round these parts. Bongo!

Status
Not open for further replies.