Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Talk Wrestling Online Community Awards 2005: The Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Below are the winners of the annual Talk Wrestling Online Community Awards for 2005:

The Winners

Best Forum Member of the Year 2005:
MrFill

Best Chatroom Member of the Year 2005:
Devilish Angel

Best Forum Leader of the Year 2005:
MrFill

Best Chatroom Moderator of the Year 2005:
Russ

Best Wrestling Forum of the Year 2005:
US Scene Forum

Best Other Forum of the Year 2005:
General Chat Forum

Best Debater of the Year 2005:
Beltmark

Best Forum Newcomer of the Year 2005:
Naitch

Funniest Forum Member of the Year 2005:
Russ + Wyndorf (Russ for a 4th time!)

Best Thread of the Year 2005:
Ask TWO! (Started by Livestrong)

Most Controversial Thread of the Year 2005:
What do you think of these people... (Started by Evil Gringo)

Best Signature of the Year 2005:
Colin [View]

Best Avatar of the Year 2005:
Christof (Dancing Carlton)

Talk Wrestling Online Hall of Fame Entry 2005:
Inno

Inno joins the TWO Hall of Fame alongside Dan, K.J and Pabster! Inno has been around TWO since the end of 2000 and well, the site has never been the same since! First there was the link up with SmashWrestling (along with Groovico of course!) which brought lots more users to the chatrooms and inturn to the forums. Not only that, he wrote the popular Live Wire column, moderated the forums and chatrooms AND helped in various other aspects of the site including the TWO Timeline and TWO Newsletter. He is easily one of the most respected members of the community and someone who I consider a personal friend, its a honour to induct Tony to the TWO Hall of Fame!

:worship:

Congratulations to all the winners! :thumbup2:

MrFill

OH! MY! GOD!

I've only been a Mod for a few months, but Mod of the Year is a huge "thumbs up" from the users. :D

Not to mention Member of the Year. :D

Thanks all who voted, and well done to all of the other winners. :thumbup2: :thumbup2:

Drake

Congrats to the winners. Go Fill with 2 awards. Go Fill it's you'r birthday, we gonna party like it's you'r birthday :p

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Kam is aware I changed my sig and the award winning sig can no longer be viewed.

Of course best sig is like winning Best Bowtie with the quality of them these days.

DraVen

Well done to the US forum. Never thought it'd win to be honest, but it pulled off a shockingly close victory.

Chris2K

Of course I will receive the US Forum prize, and tell the rest of you to sod off :).

ahsatan

Congrats to all who won, and especially to those who I voted for! :thumbup2:

Well done Inno! You Hall Of Famer, you! :)

Ryan

im abit shocked that Wyndorf didnt claim the funniest member on his own, personally i dont find Russ funny, but Wyndorf should of won it.

Sav

Perfect deserves it because if it wasn't for him, I don't think I'd know how to get to the official WWE and TNA sites, I wouldn't have a damn clue.
THANKS.

Jimmy Redman

CONGRATS to all, well done and I cant really say that any werent deserved.

And a special congrats to Inno :)

Status
Not open for further replies.