Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Talk Wrestling Online Cash Giveaway Discussion

DraVen

Can you move the £100 giveaway to the 6th?

This has absolutely nothing to do with my 21st birthday falling on that date.

Al Stevens

It's a great idea Kam.

However if you do a photoshop banner, Please stay away from over sized money :thumbup2:

Ruderz

Subscriber
Ive got a question, Kam, can you watch out for big huge TWO Billboards? :p
Sorry had to do it :lol:.

But seriously, hypothetically, if I were to do this thing, and win once, would you send the money to my dad seeing as I dont have any credit cards or what not..

ScottyB

Well you wont need the £100 then, you'll have some Birthday Money ;)

And being of only 16/17 years of age whilst this competition occurs, am I right in assuming I can enter but due to the nature of having to be 18 for a paypal account, I'll have to take the Vouchers instead of cash?

Kam

Administrator
Administrator

This is running a week late. It was supposed to launch the Birthday week and finish a week earlier but with my phoneline problems I had to leave it until this week :)

But seriously, hypothetically, if I were to do this thing, and win once, would you send the money to my dad seeing as I dont have any credit cards or what not..
Well you wont need the £100 then, you'll have some Birthday Money ;)

And being of only 16/17 years of age whilst this competition occurs, am I right in assuming I can enter but due to the nature of having to be 18 for a paypal account, I'll have to take the Vouchers instead of cash?
Those of you that do not have Paypal can either have online gift vouchers or I can buy you a prize for the same amount (DVDs etc) as long as I can get them shipped to you (depending where members live) :thumbup2:

Ruderz

Subscriber
This is running a week late. It was supposed to launch the Birthday week and finish a week earlier but with my phoneline problems I had to leave it until this week :)

Those of you that do not have Paypal can either have online gift vouchers or I can buy you a prize for the same amount (DVDs etc) as long as I can get them shipped to you (depending where members live) :thumbup2:
Is Irvine ok for the shipping thing? Near Glasgow.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Is Irvine ok for the shipping thing? Near Glasgow.
Yeah. What I mean by that is for any members living in the middle of nowhere. As long as I can find online stores delivering there it should not be a problem (for those that choose the gift voucher/prize option) :thumbup2:

Ruderz

Subscriber
Yeah. What I mean by that is for any members living in the middle of nowhere. As long as I can find online stores delivering there it should not be a problem (for those that choose the gift voucher/prize option) :thumbup2:
Have sent mail :thumbup2:

Fiona

Boy, you're screwed if bin Laden wins then.
We're all screwed if he wins.:lol:

By the way not that I will win or anything but what about us overseas here in Canada and the US. Just asking.:thumbup2:

Nimf

Subscriber

By the way not that I will win or anything but what about us overseas here in Canada and the US. Just asking.:thumbup2:
Gotta love the positive thinkers!!!

Can one member win more than once, I mean bar the £100 extra at the end? Or is each weekly prize limited to 8 separate members?

Kam

Administrator
Administrator

Those of you outside the UK can enter as long as your able/happy with the below...

How will be money be sent out?

Money will be paid via Paypal only. The only other alternative I can offer is gift vouchers from an online store (Amazon etc) for the same amount. I will be giving money out in pounds so if you do live abroad you could be better off! £25 is around $50...and £100 is about $200!

So if you have Paypal I can pay via that otherwise it will be gift vouchers from Amazon.ca or another store over there (as long as they do vouchers) :thumbup2:

Gotta love the positive thinkers!!!

Can one member win more than once, I mean bar the £100 extra at the end? Or is each weekly prize limited to 8 separate members?
It is possible to win more than once over the 8 week period and would mean you have a better chance of winning the £100. :thumbup2:

Nemesis Enforcer

Ah so this is where my 23-posts-a-day habit really pays off :lol:

I don't have paypal so will have to be vouchers or prize for me, where is it we can choose DVD's from if we win and go down that route Kam?

MojoPogo

I don't have paypal so will have to be vouchers or prize for me, where is it we can choose DVD's from if we win and go down that route Kam?
Dude, you need to get out a bit more! That said, its the ultimate way of generating a buzz. And unlike a certain OTHER cash giveaway, not likely to end in controversy or bad taste. Alledgedly.:lol:

Nemesis Enforcer

Dude, you need to get out a bit more!
:lol:

I actually make about 14-18 posts within the first 45mins I am on TWO every day then there is long periods of me not posting anything in the next 4 or 5 hours I spend here (often due to me going off to do other things just leaving my PC on and on the page I last looked at) I worked out I average 23 a day for the last few weeks, though sometimes I hit the 30's on the odd day

Kam

Administrator
Administrator

Anywhere. As long as I can order them online and have them delivered to a different address (some stores will only deliver to the billing address) :thumbup2: It does not have to be DVDs either books, CDs etc are fine.

Drake

I can finally enter a TWO competition and be able to freaking win!

It's all about the MOONEEEEHH!

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Remember folks you need to send your emails BEFORE midnight on Saturday :thumbup2: