Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Tabula Rasa - Channel 4 (Spoiler Alert)

Ratings
Has anyone else been watching Tabula Rasa on Channel 4? I watched the first episode last night and found it to be really exciting and mysterious.

It's a Belgian made TV series, and the language is Flemish (Dutch).

It's about a woman who somehow wakes up in a mental hospital, and we gather that there has been an accident. She is also implicated in the disappearance of a man.

We then get flashbacks to her previous life, where she is moving into a house that belonged to her grandparents, because, it seems, their own home burned down.

I have already formed my own opinions about what is going on. Her husband seems very protective and controlling - I think that this is going to be all about gaslighting!

Ratings
Yes, I have started to watch this. And, like you, I think I know what the denouement will be. My theory is this: Benoit is gaslighting Mie, convincing her that she has memory problems and needs his protection; Mie became very fond of De Geest, and maybe even had an affair with him; Benoit has done something to De Geest, and is using De Geest's disappearance to add to Mie's confusion.

I have only seen two episodes, so let's see how it pans out.

Ratings
I am now on Episode 6. Yes, Benoit is definitely misleading Mie, and it also looks like he's having an affair with somebody called V. I think it is becoming more evident that Mie had an affair with Thomas.

I also want to know how Mie came to give up her glittering career as a singer - I feel sure that this is something to do with Benoit.

It's also a bit scary how Romy is being portrayed.

Ratings
Oh dear, I have just found out what happened to Romy! And I am going off Benoit rapidly. In fact I never liked Benoit in the first place. His ill treatment of Mie is now becoming apparent. And it looks as though it was Benoit who did for poor Thomas, who seems like a lovely soul.

I can't wait to see how this ends.

Ratings
Ok, I have watched the penultimate episode, and now only have the last one to watch. I am looking forward to finding out the truth about the car accident, and I can't believe that dear, sweet Thomas was responsible.

I definitely think Benoit is a wrong un, and am looking forward to finding out the truth in the final episode.

Incidentally, I also like Mie's buddy in the hospital.