Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Tabula Rasa - Channel 4 (Spoiler Alert)

Ratings
Has anyone else been watching Tabula Rasa on Channel 4? I watched the first episode last night and found it to be really exciting and mysterious.

It's a Belgian made TV series, and the language is Flemish (Dutch).

It's about a woman who somehow wakes up in a mental hospital, and we gather that there has been an accident. She is also implicated in the disappearance of a man.

We then get flashbacks to her previous life, where she is moving into a house that belonged to her grandparents, because, it seems, their own home burned down.

I have already formed my own opinions about what is going on. Her husband seems very protective and controlling - I think that this is going to be all about gaslighting!

Ratings
Yes, I have started to watch this. And, like you, I think I know what the denouement will be. My theory is this: Benoit is gaslighting Mie, convincing her that she has memory problems and needs his protection; Mie became very fond of De Geest, and maybe even had an affair with him; Benoit has done something to De Geest, and is using De Geest's disappearance to add to Mie's confusion.

I have only seen two episodes, so let's see how it pans out.

Ratings
I am now on Episode 6. Yes, Benoit is definitely misleading Mie, and it also looks like he's having an affair with somebody called V. I think it is becoming more evident that Mie had an affair with Thomas.

I also want to know how Mie came to give up her glittering career as a singer - I feel sure that this is something to do with Benoit.

It's also a bit scary how Romy is being portrayed.