Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Student regrets (if any)

Boomer

Were you a good student and even if so, is there something you wish you did differently in school? I was never one of the best but wasn't one of the worst, and I don't think I would change anything.

RubyPetersen

Well, I agree with you as I also went through the same phase in life, but everyone got a chance to prove yourself.:)

Zack T

I kind've wish I could do it differently. My problem was sheer laziness, I wouldn't do homework at home. I was fast, I'd do it in class, sometimes at lunch if necessary. If I couldn't get it done in those places, I often wouldn't do it.

High school, that was mostly fine. I got through with good grades. But that doesn't really work in college, where basically everything is "homework". I hated it. Didn't last. Kinda wish now I could go back and re-do that time period and stick it out, but ah well. Life has turned out pretty well all the same.

Poppy

I'm a highly educated lass and I often feel like a fraud. I had the grades and the fancy schooling, but I learned very little. I'm just a good test taker. I regret not paying attention. I regret not reading the material.

FlyyGurl

I sometimes wish I would have picked another major or that I picked the right one right away. I definitely spent way too many years (and money) studying things I didn't end up finishing or enjoying.