• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Stress Relievers

Ratings
I know that this topic is very subjective. I would like to know the ways you do as a stress reliever. I usually try to listen to music as a stress reliever, but sometimes the music can't relieve the stress.

Ratings
I watch movies when I'm stressed out, mostly comedy in order for me to calm down. A beer or any alcoholic beverage will often calm me down if ever I cannot watch a movie.

Ratings
I try to sleep if I can to relieve stress. Easier said than done though because I think about the problem while trying to sleep. I drink chamomile tea to try to relax.

Ratings
Well, how I wish I was able to sleep soundly whenever there was something troubling my mind. Most times, I turn to music in order to soothe my mind. A cold beer helps me relax and figure things out but I avoid going this route at times.