Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Stranger Things Season 4

Wild4U

No release date announced yet, and we only get a simple teaser video about what may come in the new season. Despite the tagline being "We're not in Hawkins anymore", I feel like we're going to come back there a lot since the cast is split. What do you expect to see in S4?

whaleshark

Since Robin came out, maybe we'll meet her girlfriend? Also, Winona Ryder was in a 1986 teen movie called Lucas. Maybe a connection to it?

Wild4U

Since Robin came out, maybe we'll meet her girlfriend? Also, Winona Ryder was in a 1986 teen movie called Lucas. Maybe a connection to it?
I'm sorry to burst your happy bubble so quickly, but a quick search on Wikipedia shows that the two are completely unrelated. ;) But I do like the idea. We are used to crossovers thanks to film universe concept. It would be nice to get the same concept on TV series beyond the comic book superheroes genre.