Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Steam Games

Ratings
I downloaded Steam last year and have only downloaded two games on it. I got Stardew Valley because there were some people on here talking about it at the time and it sounded fun. After I got bored of it I downloaded RimWorld. It's similar but more sci-fi than farming. It was fun, but I prefer the good old farming. I grew up with Harvest Moon. What are some of your favourite games? Are there any other platforms similar to Steam?

Last edited:
Ratings
I enjoy Marvel puzzle quest pretty well... most of what I play there is puzzle games, like most of the popcap games stuff, like bejewled and zuma.

Ratings
Puzzle games can be really fun. I've played Bejeweled before, but never Zuma or Marvel Puzzle Quest. I'll have to give those a look. Thanks for the suggestions!

Ratings
I don't really have any recommendations for other games but have you tried playing Stardew Valley with mods? There are a lot of them out there that really switch up the game. Longevity is one that makes the game a lot harder and adds a lot of new things, like crops and NPC conversations.

Ratings
@Sim-antics, I didn't even think about looking for mods. How silly am I? That Longevity one looks like it's just what I need to put a fresh spin on the game. I love that there are ones for new portraits too. Harvey's has always bothered me. Which other mods do you use?

Ratings
I am so worried about the errors these mods may cause; the beta stage already has plenty of bugs. I don't want to risk losing my save data of 120+ gaming hours! That said, some of the mods are just wonderful. I'd love to remodel my house interior to be more classy or cut the traveling time around the town by adding shortcuts. Have you guys had any negative experience from using the mods?