Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Stars In Their Eyes: Popstars Special!

Chyna

Latt posted in the music forum the email i sent out but i think i should just post a quickie here.

Stars In Their Eyes: Popstars Special!

Hope it turns out great of course it should do as Boy George is going to be on :bg
heh that smilies code is bg hehe
it should be fun to watch..

saturday 6th October @ 6.10 on ITV!!!

TsuMirren

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, I don't get ITV in my room.

Usually it's annoying as I have to tape GP's, but missing Starts In Their Eyes.....christ, televised bloody Karaoke and with a man who's done more dope than Jake "The Snake" Roberts I think I'll not be sheeding a tear at the thought of missing it.

Oh.... you two need to get a life, get a hobby and stop posting so much drivel.

LOL

Chyna

Yeah right dont watch it then Tsu infact dont even post any replys to anything i write you have no clue about him at all so just go away!

Latino Reheat

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY he won !! It was a no contest, they might aswell have given him the prize straight off, instead of putting us through all that misery.

He didn't look much like Bowie though, I laughed at his orange face.

Chyna

OMG

What an experiance

Im still in shock
It was awsome and ive never EVER been like that before jeeez
I screamed soooo loud and sooooo much!!

I swear i sounded like i was being killed and having a baby as soon as it showed clips of him that was IT!
I bursted out crying and shouting and screaming oh my god i really cant beleive how i acted and i have now lost my voice!

HE WON!!!!!!

Thats when i got sooo unreal i couldnt handle it and almost passed out my mom poured water on me to calm me down i was shaking soo bad.

But he won and he was awsome and i love him sooooo much

Go on Boy George!!!!

Chyna

Originally posted by Latino Reheat
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY he won !! It was a no contest, they might aswell have given him the prize straight off, instead of putting us through all that misery.

He didn't look much like Bowie though, I laughed at his orange face.
Latt - Thats what Bowie looked like tho
cant beleive the eyebrows tho I went Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
God cant beleive that oh well i used to shave mine off too. :)

Latino Reheat

I seem to remember David Bowie being alot thinner, making his facial appearance look so much different.

I did notice that Georgey has lost some weight, but not as much as Bowie had on him.

Last edited: