Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Stan Lee

ShadowEdge

Ratings
I was never into comics, but I met him once as a kid when he was still doing public appearances and signing autographs. My cousin was the reason we went. Stan Lee was surprisingly friendly and it made my cousin's day. She still talks about it actually.

Ratings
His contribution to the industry will never be forgotten. Out of the many characters he created, Spider-Man and The Hulk stood out the most for me. I will miss a lot the great quotes of a true legend; a man that followed his passion for over four decades of his life.

Ratings
I was never into comics, but I met him once as a kid when he was still doing public appearances and signing autographs. My cousin was the reason we went. Stan Lee was surprisingly friendly and it made my cousin's day. She still talks about it actually.
You met him! Nobody probably imagined that he would get even more famous after that point. He goes down as one of the legends of the entertainment industry. I hope he rests in peace knowing that the rest of the world will protect and remember his children for a long time.

I bet we will get a movie dedicated to him someday in the future.