Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Sports Blogs

scatman

Can anyone recommend a good sports blog or 2 that is good at keeping up with all sports? Most seem to be focused on just 1 or 3.

ShadowEdge

The Bleacher Report covers most sports that are played in the United States. Everything from the NHL to the MBA to NASCAR. They also cover entertainment wrestling sometimes. I'm not sure which blogs cover the popular sports in the UK though, like rugby and cricket.

Steve King

Are you biased towards a particular sport, or you want to follow a blog that covers almost everything? I'd recommend BBC Sport as it usually links to other popular sports websites.

Snarky-Guru

If you're into MMA and boxing then I'm afraid you'll probably need to look for a blog that specifically relates to those sports. The all-in-one blogs just don't cover combat sports as well.
I'm not sure which blogs cover the popular sports in the UK though, like rugby and cricket.
Sky Sports is a good one for that. It covers F1 too.