Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Spider-Man: Far From Home

North

Tom Holland is back! The trailer seems to promise lots of fun which isn't a thing for me to complain about. The only strange part is that the film is scheduled after Avengers: Endgame. I suppose we all know that our heroes won't be dead forever, but I guess this trailer pretty much confirms it.

Castle

It looks pretty good from the trailer. The monster looks like a liquid version of the Sandman from Spider-Man 3. As for Avengers: Endgame, maybe the heroes will go back in time somehow or find out they were in an alternate version of reality and actually didn't die.

North

It looks pretty good from the trailer. The monster looks like a liquid version of the Sandman from Spider-Man 3. As for Avengers: Endgame, maybe the heroes will go back in time somehow or find out they were in an alternate version of reality and actually didn't die.
I was also thinking about Sandman when I saw the trailer. The new ally was the most interesting point, though. Is he a new member of the MCU? His power reminds me of Doctor Strange. We have Peter Parker and the power of technology, so I certainly don't mind some magical touch to balance the game!