Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Speeding Tickets

Greylien

When was the last time you got one? It seems like I get one per year, and it's always the same time of year. Trust me, this time of year is not the only time I speed so it seems a bit odd that I only get caught during this time.

Classified

I can't remember the last time I got one. Literally. I'm sure I have, no one's a perfect driver, but it was probably so long ago......

Boomer

I had to pay US250.00 last year. New speed cameras got installed in my childhood neighborhood on the busiest road. So no officers, but it still felt lousy getting that ticket in the mail.

coleman

It has been over a year since I got my last ticket, but that's not to say I am a perfect driver. With all the cameras on the busy roads, it helps to be a little careful and follow the rules, especially at this time of the year.

headrush

I got a citation about a decade ago, on a street known for getting patrolled often. It was totally my fault, the usual "I want to get there just a little bit faster" dumb excuse.

whaleshark

I've gotten a couple of warnings so far. The last warning, the officer asked if I was heading home from work (it was really late and the answer was yes). He seemed understanding about that.