Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Smackdown vs. Raw 2007

JOSHBOD

It is said to be a great game:thumbup2: but! is it

has any body tryed it:?

it comes out on PS3 first and PS2 and PSP a few months after:banana:

MrFill

How can anyone have tried it when the release date is set for Autumn 2006?

Also, since you seem to believe it's coming out on the PS3 first, and then on the PS2 & PSP (completely ignoring the Xbox 360 release), yet the PS3 isn't slated for release until November 2006, then this would mean a PS2, PSP and 360 release date of early 2007, which would kill the Christmas sales.

HTFCacc2004

I believe that it will be out on the 360, PS2 and PSP first (the tentative release date is 24th November), and then on the PS3 whenever it has been ported over.

Some reports say that the 360 version is already finished, and all the other versions are ports (copies) of it. The controls are very different for this game and are pretty much designed for the 360

Anime Otaku

Gamesmaster had a preview a few months back which sounded like it will be very good. I'm glad that they have got rid of the other games and concentrating on one franchise rather than 3 now.

Daredevil

The new Smackdown game looks awesome my friends I got all of the games and its been brilliant every time man I always go to caws.ws to print out the latest caws so go to that website my friends their cool as hell.:thumbsup

King

Forum Leader
Daredevil said:
The new Smackdown game looks awesome my friends I got all of the games and its been brilliant every time man I always go to caws.ws to print out the latest caws so go to that website my friends their cool as hell.:thumbsup

:thumbup2: for the tips daredevil

:deviltail:

Daredevil

The King said:
:thumbup2: for the tips daredevil

No problem my Irish friend just helping my friends out man its wicked man so many cool caws they got there man so go check it out dude.:thumbup2:

MojoPogo

Its controlled via the analogue sticks this time i believe. It will certainly be interesting to see how this pans out, and if it works with the context-sensitive part of the arena (which make it easier to, for example, dive off a balcony and put someone through a table).....if nothing else it will keep veterans of the series on their toes.

King

Forum Leader
is it just me or does everyone hate using the analog stick??

Daredevil

Antihero said:
Its controlled via the analogue sticks this time i believe. It will certainly be interesting to see how this pans out, and if it works with the context-sensitive part of the arena (which make it easier to, for example, dive off a balcony and put someone through a table).....if nothing else it will keep veterans of the series on their toes.
Yeah man its going to be interesting to see the new analog control goes and the graphics looks amazing Antihero(good to see a fellow Scotsmen:thumbsup ) the whole game looks awesome my friend.:thumbsup

MrFill

The King said:
is it just me or does everyone hate using the analog stick??
Depends what for.

If you're used to playing the game with your hand in a "certain position" then you'll dislike any other position.

I can use the analogue stick for games like this as long as it gives you better directional control.

DarkMatchJobber

As long as it has the classic pick up and play quality of the previous games it'll be fine,I like a challenge but it's good to grasp the basics without too much effort or trouble.

Will ECW be in the game ?

MojoPogo

sixsidesofsteel said:
As long as it has the classic pick up and play quality of the previous games it'll be fine,I like a challenge but it's good to grasp the basics without too much effort or trouble.

Will ECW be in the game ?

Depends. I think an equally pertinent question is, Will ECW still be around?:p

Daredevil

Antihero said:
[/B]

Depends. I think an equally pertinent question is, Will ECW still be around?:p
I don't think it would be around for long man its another $1 million idea down the drain so I don't think it will be on Smackdown vs Raw 07 but we'll see my friend.:)

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
Will ZOMBIE be in the game then?

Sav

If MNM didn't make it onto SvR 2006, with them debuting just after Wrestlemania, The Highlanders don't stand a chance of making it into the new game.