Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 XBox Live Thread

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Just thought since a bunch of us have access to SD vs. Raw 2007 on our pretty XBox 360s, I'd try and get us to pool together for online fun.

Basically first I want to just get an idea of who current has the game, and when they'd be available. From thar I plan to set up some kind of TOURNAMENT OF DEATH using NUMBERS.

But yeah just now I wanna head count OKAYIES?

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
NO! Well maybe, does it have SD vs. Raw 2007 (I already know the answer)

TNA TNA TNA

me too. im sooo addicted to this game on live. Its the most fun I have had in ages on live

my gamertag is TNA TNA TNA

Andrew

Sounds cool, I'm in as well.

Maybe we should get a TWO XBOX Live Championship made as well which the winner of the torney gets and has to defend against people every now and again? Just a thought.

WAYNE

And maybe after Xmas when most people who don't have it yet (me being one) can join and have like PPVs ?

Al Stevens

Just a question to the online smackdown vs raw guys. s there any ingame lag?

A Friend is getting a 360 soon like me and he wants to get it online as well and we both said we would get this game and that is one of his main questions

Andrew

Just a question to the online smackdown vs raw guys. s there any ingame lag?

A Friend is getting a 360 soon like me and he wants to get it online as well and we both said we would get this game and that is one of his main questions

It's very minimal, I've had a few games with minimum lag and maybe one bad one. It's really down to the opponents connection but 9/10 it's been pretty damn good.

The Icon

I'm in. Luke, Colin, Wyndorf you are all great opponents. Tash too. (Well greatish.)

Look forward to playing the rest of you. I was actually going to try and start a league so you should Colin.

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
I'll get to working on the structure soon guys. Brackets and all!

Just had a busy week