Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Sleeping In

Pabster

TWO Hall of Fame Member
Hey,

I had my second sleep in for a good few months the other day and I loved it. I slept in till 1.45pm and I felt pleased with myself after all those horrible mornings getting up early, I felt proud of myself for staying in bed and having a good ol' sleep in. As Jerry Seinfeld says, if the night guy stays up late, he screws with the day guy, but what can the day guy do to the night guy?

The morning guy sucks so I felt glad I was giving the morning guy the one fingered slaute this morning.

Do you like sleeping in? Do you sleep in often? Whats the latest you have slept in till?

Cheers.

charlie

oh man, I love sleeping late. unfortunately I can't do that as much as I used to when I was a lazy ass student because I've got cats who demand feeding by 8am. Last sleep in I had was until half three, but I had been out drinking heavily the night before. that was a couple of months ago.

Nicole

TWO Hall of Fame Member
I'm always sleeping in late in the school holidays and at weekends. I generally sleep in til around 11, 12:30, latest has been around 4 when I got back from holiday and was knackered. Sleeping in kicks ass.

Alan

After a boozy night out the latest i have slept in would be until 1300, man i felt rough that day! Normally i dont sleep in because my darling 6 year old sister wakes me up early!

Mr.R_Wolverine

I have to wake up at 7am every morning. Even weekends, because I have to go work down the stables. My last good lie in was when I had glandular fever. Went to bed at 7 30pm, woke up at 1am, then slept till 5pm. I love to sleep!

PeteR Richards

ahhh the 3 weeks of holidays have rocked for sleeping lots but now I'm back at school I'm getting about a quarter of the amount of sleep I got before, which sucks!

Freddo

Im always in bed till at least Midday. Latest is 1:30 PM,no idea what happened. when i was at College, id get up at about 9.15, and be out the door in 15 minutes. It as fun. But there is something about mornings i miss.

Inno

I'm the good looking one up there
Subscriber
I hardly sleep at all... it's usually about 4am when I got to bed, and I'm up at 7am on weekdays and about 9am on weekends. When I dod lay in, I get up about 11am, as if I get too much sleep, I feel ill.

K.J

TWO Hall of Fame Member
I normally sleep in till 11/12 on Sundays, cos the Missus takes the kids out, then I get up and do my bit for you guys and mark the Prediction Leagues. I love sleeping in, although if I overdo it I usually have a headache for the rest of the day, thats why 12 is my limit now.

Dan

TWO Hall of Fame Member
If I'm at work on a weekday then I'll be up about 6.30aM, if I'm off probably gt up about 8. Weekends usually get up about 8 - 9am. I can never seem to get a sleep in, just automatically get up and once I'm awake can't go back to sleep.

Red05

I sleep in on a weekend, the longest i've slept in till as 11:45am, that was wonderful.

PeteR Richards

Rey that's a respectably lazy time to be getting up, but you haven't experienced a good sleep in till you've done from like 3 AM, to 1PM, that's perfect!

Miss T

I tend to only sleep in after a night out usually sat and sun but only till bout 12 cuz otherwise i fell i miss out on the day and it seems a bit of a waste usually get up at about half nine on the weekdays.

Chyna

Always wake up in the afternoons unless Im woken by dance music from next door at early times