Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Sitcom Suggestions

Ratings
I thought Roseanne was hilarious, but The Connors just don't do it for me. I've never liked The Big Bang Theory and The Office was great, but it ended ages ago. What other ongoing sitcoms are worth watching? Is the new Murphy Brown any good? What about Superstore?

ShadowEdge

Ratings
If you're looking for a newer sitcom try Blackish on BET. Wanda Sykes has a recurring role and anything she's in is funny. It has some of the bawdy humor that was often seen on Roseanne. I also like Brooklyn Nine-Nine which is a police sitcom and is starting up again soon.

AmyRichmond

Ratings
Irish sitcom tends to be very good. How about Mrs Brown's Boys - that's hilarious. But, for those of a sensitive disposition, it's not always very polite! It is very witty though.

Another good Irish sitcom, but from way back when, is Father Ted, about three Irish priests living in a remote parish. The best one of that series is when they decide to observe Lent, but find it difficult to stick to their resolutions.

Ratings
I liked superstore but that might be because I work in the field
I just watched the episode where Amy's boss called her right back into work after having her baby. It's a cute show! I'm working my way through the previous seasons to get caught up. I've been watching a ton of dramas and horror shows, so this is a nice change.

IrishAnother good Irish sitcom, but from way back when, is Father Ted, about three Irish priests living in a remote parish. The best one of that series is when they decide to observe Lent, but find it difficult to stick to their resolutions.
I've started on Father Ted; The show reminds me of Keeping Up Appearances. Great suggestion!