Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Sims 4 Mods

macroclick

Are there any fun mods I can use for free?

I have recently fanned the flames of my Sims addiction and started up a new neighborhood. Working through my first Sim's career and fixing up the starter home as much as I can right now. I've never modded the game before and wouldn't mind seeing what's out there to experiment with. Something new would be interesting as I've played countless times before.

While I'm not sure about what mods are available, I've been on the fence about purchasing Sims 4. I read some bad reviews which stated EA has become even more greedy and monetized parts of the game that were previously free. Is that true?

macroclick

Sadly yes, they seem to be intent on taking the fun out of the series. It is still enjoyable and nothing is broken in the base game or anything, but older players will notice a few items conveniently missing but included in an expensive expansion pack.

browncoat

I have never played any of the Sims games. It always seemed a bit boring to me. I actually rarely play anything other than multiplayer competitive games though so I'm not the best person to ask I suppose. I'm surprised that the genre hasn't evolved into an MMO of sorts. I might be interested in trying something like that out!