Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Simone Johnson

KaliR

Anyone see that The Rock's daughter is jumping into wrestling? 4th generation of Johnson's to wrestle. It will be interesting to see what she can do and if they make her famous.

Jordaci

I saw this and it does interest me. I wasn't surprised as you said she is the fourth generation to have something to do with wrestling. I'm interested to see what becomes of her.

Zack T

First ever 4th Gen talent. She's only just begun, so don't expect to hear much about her for awhile. But hey, we've seen the likes of Velveteen Dream come bursting out of NXT after only a couple years of training there. Take the breathtaking environment they provide down there to train people plus her dad dropping knowledge on her at random and I suspect she'll be a force to be reckoned with down the road, as long as she doesn't get hurt or decide to change paths.