• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Shower Thoughts

Ratings
Shower thoughts are those when you have a seeming moment of clarity about a simple issue that you never thought of before while you are in the shower. An example: Our own speaking voices sound better to us than to other people. That being the case, imagine what Morgan Freeman hears when he talks.

OK, your turn. What shower thought have you had recently?

ShadowEdge

Ratings
I'm a fan of the television series Killing Eve. It's made me ponder how assassins for hire find jobs. I mean, it's not like the killer can advertise and as far as I know, there's no job board that caters to paid mercenaries. The assassin could work through a broker or other third-party if they have the right connections, but the more people who know you've committed crimes, the more vulnerable you are to getting ratted out to the police. That's especially true if the third-party gets arrested as they can use your identity as a bargaining chip to get a reduced sentence. The assassin could use a dark web marketplace to find clients, but undercover agents are on there too trying to catch criminals. Plus, the client could wind up killing the assassin because the killer knows too much. That's a big plot point in almost every T.V. show and movie featuring hired killers.

As you can tell I've thought about it way too much and haven't found a good solution yet.

Ratings
Sneezing and hiccuping are involuntary bodily functions, so why don't we sneeze and hiccup while we're asleep. My snoring has woken me up before, but I've never jerked awake due to sneezing or hiccuping.

Ratings
On a side note.....if you choke while drinking water, you have failed the the two most important activities a human does in staying alive: Drink water and breathe.

When I was younger, I used to tilt my head back and open my mouth under the nozzle.....taking a drink while I shower. One time it didn't work out so well and I choked a little. One day recently it dawned on me what really happened. LOL