Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Should Girls Have To Play Football?

Rylan10

My wife thinks that schools these days make girls play football, and she is dead against it. She thinks that girls should have a choice what sports to play. She has never been a football fan!
When I was at school, we had to play what we were told to play, namely football, rugby and cricket, with a little bit of swimming as well.
Do you think girls should have a choice?

Carrie

Football as in soccer? I see nothing wrong with girls playing soccer. Do you mean in gym class? I know a lot of girls that are amazing at soccer.

LinemanM

I think soccer is a great sport. Here in the US people aren't made to play (unless it's gym class). If you are speaking about gym class then yes they should be made to play.
I've got a couple of friends that let their daughters play real American football in school.