Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Shelton's Plans

the_orton_mark

Formerly ortoncena
Ratings
OPS2M What is the first thing you would do if you were running WWE tomorrow?

Shelton: The first thing I'd do is re-hire a couple of people starting with Rico...
Hardly groundbraking I realise but I just thought it was interesting that, even with Vinnie's recent disregard for Kayfabe that Shelton would give that answer.

Thought's, opinions?

i lie pie

Ratings
why was rico realeased he was one of the most entertaining guys on smackdown and could wrestle when allowed to do a serious match.

charlie MFkin parker

Formerly sexxxualhealing
Ratings
He's right, Rico was a good wrestler and Super-Over with the fans.

Remember when SmackDown was good? (pre WM) It was because they had people like him to lighten up the show a bit, make it fun rather than a soap opera.

GENE

Ratings
charlie MFkin parker said:
Remember when SmackDown was good? (pre WM) .
God that was along time ago,and i think the Wrestlemania your talking about is 19,because in my opnion Smackdownhasn`t been any good since pre Wrestlemania 19!

the_orton_mark

Formerly ortoncena
Ratings
I think it had subtle undertones of Shelton's dis agreement with the way the company is going, it was a good interview though, if a little brief and irrelevant about the game, but good none the less.

Brad

Formerly Shawn_Michaels
Ratings
But Shelton and Charlie aren't really great friends, they just got paired up because they were both all americans, i don't think they had a big friendship before they went to wwe tv.

charlie haas mark

Formerly colibri hardy
Ratings
shelton and charlie are best friends.. shelton was charlie's best man at his wedding and i think charlie haas and rico should be hired back as a tag team they were the most entertaining tag team and they could wrestle

Chris2K

Ratings
I'm fairly confident that when he said "a couple of people", that the other one would be Haas. As mentioned, they are best friends.