Latest
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Shark attacks Doctor. Doctor punches it on its nose . Shark runs away.

The Icon

Ratings
Wow, I'll have to keep that in mind. Punching a shark in the nose seems a bit under-done, but if it works, what the hell. I plan on visiting Australia next year so that is some good information just in case!

Ratings
That's absolutely insane! I totally thought this was going to be an older story though because, I don't know if you guys listen to his comedy (or used to because it's old), but Dane Cook had a skit about a guy doing this. If you're interested, the clip's right here!

The Icon

Ratings
He probably based the joke on the last guy who punched a shark on the nose.

In the story the Doctor mentions he got the idea after hearing someone else did it.

Ratings
Oh yeah, I'm sure it was. Somehow, I must have skipped over the part of the story about the guy getting the idea from someone else. Either way, good thing he heard about it and I'm going to keep it in mind in any potential meetings with hostile sharks.