Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

See (Apple TV series, starts 11/1/19)

Wild4U

My interest in Jason Momoa is growing after Aquaman. The trailer also looks slick, as expected from The Hunger Games team. Post-apocalyptic premise possibly mixed with supernatural elements are nothing new, but I feel like giving it a try. Do I really have to get that Apple TV?

lymmo

I started following him as Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones. This trailer has a great concept around it, and I am suddenly considering Apple TV. There seems to be a lot in store.

Wild4U

I started following him as Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones. This trailer has a great concept around it, and I am suddenly considering Apple TV. There seems to be a lot in store.
The service does seem promising. I just read an article that Steven Spielberg is going to work on a series for Apple TV. That must be one of their selling points. Now that you said it, the world shown in the trailer does feel a bit like the world of Game of Thrones and other tribal stories.

jack25

Apple TV is going to be a direct rival to Netflix, and it will be interesting to see how it will make it will make its mark in the entertainment circles.

lymmo

On the same breath, Apple TV may be worth it for some people and not for others. Considering that we now have a variety of Smart TVs, it is easy to get to watch what you want, without purchasing a separate streaming box.