Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

See (Apple TV series, starts 11/1/19)

Wild4U

My interest in Jason Momoa is growing after Aquaman. The trailer also looks slick, as expected from The Hunger Games team. Post-apocalyptic premise possibly mixed with supernatural elements are nothing new, but I feel like giving it a try. Do I really have to get that Apple TV?

lymmo

I started following him as Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones. This trailer has a great concept around it, and I am suddenly considering Apple TV. There seems to be a lot in store.

Wild4U

I started following him as Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones. This trailer has a great concept around it, and I am suddenly considering Apple TV. There seems to be a lot in store.
The service does seem promising. I just read an article that Steven Spielberg is going to work on a series for Apple TV. That must be one of their selling points. Now that you said it, the world shown in the trailer does feel a bit like the world of Game of Thrones and other tribal stories.

jack25

Apple TV is going to be a direct rival to Netflix, and it will be interesting to see how it will make it will make its mark in the entertainment circles.