• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Season 44 open now

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
209 2
Hi all,

Just a quick note to say season 44 is open now!

It's only running for 8 weeks with 3 pick change dates. As we're starting with Raw on Monday 11th Feb, the only NXT TakeOver show in the season will be the one from WrestleMania week. So I wouldn't advise picking any NXT stars unless you expect them to move to the main shows during the season.

Mr.Windham29

Ratings
32 1 1
What to do about Becky? should folks keep her or drop her. How much during this "Suspension" Is she actually going to be off tv

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
209 2
What to do about Becky? should folks keep her or drop her. How much during this "Suspension" Is she actually going to be off tv
I can't see them keeping her off for long, I wouldn't be surprised if she turned up on Raw. The question is whether she'll be wrestling on TV before WrestleMania which I'm starting to doubt. I think they'll probably try to push the injured knee angle some more so there is a chance of just appearance points only.

Zack T

Ratings
99 1
Well they have time to change now

Which is good to tell them even if you don't remove him this season...cause they ain't getting points for him now :eek:

tso

Ratings
14 1
Are you going to award extra bonus points for each Elimination in both matches ?
If so..How many ? ,,Cheers.

Mollers01

Ratings
Not sure if this is the right place but thought I'd introduce myself - I'm a huge WWE fan and play so many fantasy sports games and so this seems the next natural progression. Looking forward to seeing how the next few months play out with a fantasy head on...