Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Screen Time

Dust and Rust

How long can you sit on your computer or phone until your eyes start to ache a little or until you get a headache? What is your screen time limit?

Zack T

All day. I've been able to go 12+ hours at the screens for a long time. It's just my comfort zone.

Rambler

Another all day vote. I do get restless from sitting and get up about every couple of hours. My eyes stay good, though, and headaches are usually from caffeine withdrawal.

Greylien

After 6 hours I have to adjust the brightness or headache ensues. After that I can go at least another 6. Some days I also find myself adjusting the font as well. It helps.

TynBox

I don't think I've ever took note of the time before. When my eyes start to hurt or get blurry, I shut it down. I don't think it's over 8 hours though.

coleman

The headaches could result from the screen brightness, so you may want to adjust this slightly. Also, visit an optician so you can start using antiglare glasses, in the case of eye strain. I stay for long hours behind the screen, but rarely suffer headaches!