Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Rumors about Avengers 4

Ratings
Jeremy Renner teased about the upcoming hints about the next Avengers movie, and I'm wondering what it is going to be. I certainly missed Hawkeye in the Infinity War, so I can't wait to see Renner back in action for Avengers 4. It's interesting to read about the possible changes to Hawkeye; I'd love to see Renner exploring a different character as the prediction says.

Luna

Ratings
I don't think it's a rumor anymore.

We see Hawkeye near the end of the video. (I guess at that point his name is no longer Hawkeye, though.) I like the way he upgrades to a badass character, though I'm also sad to lose the cool archer we've known before.

Castle

Ratings
Infinity Wars was amazing; I did not see that end coming. I think everything is going according to Dr. Strange's plan though, and we'll see it unravel in Avengers 4.

Ratings
Thanks for the trailer! I guess it's confirmed now that the Clint Barton we know is no longer around. If that happens because he loses his family thanks to Thanos, and the Avengers rewind the whole event, then I guess we will see Hawkeye back somehow. So many possibilities so I can't help getting excited!