Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Robin Williams Every Year

17 Below Zero

Robin Williams was trending recently because of the anniversary of his death. Six years and interest in him has not waned.

I think he is the perfect example of someone we should never forget, and think this should happen every year.

Agree? Disagree?

ShadowEdge

I think he hasn't been forgotten because we're not dead yet. "We" as in the generation that grew up watching him and laughing at his comedies. Is there a particular reason you think he's someone that should be remembered? Just thought there might be a story there.

DJames

I thought the guy was brilliant! What a sad sad story. Someone who we all thought had it all. He was funny and brilliant! I doubt "we" will ever forget him.

DandyMandy

He should be remembered. Not only is he a fantastic actor and comedian, but he's a prime example that depression doesn't always look sad. Funny people can have severe depression. I think he was the first to make that well-known.

I met him once at a fan event. He signed his photo for me. He was incredibly kind to everyone, he joked the whole time, and he didn't try to rush us through. It was sad to see him go, especially knowing it was through suicide. I think it touched a lot of people and made depression seem more real. I know I'll never forget him. His characters have brought me a lot of joy over the years.