Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Riverdale off the rails

DandyMandy

I'm not sure if they're just running out of creative ideas, but this season of Riverdale has gone completely off the rails. I don't even remember when it started veering into jump the shark territory, but I know we're there. This has been a wacky season. What's going on?

Poppy

It has gotten bad. Season three had a lot going on, maybe too much really, but it still worked and had some good moments. The organ harvesting farm and cult dynamic was interesting at least. This fourth season is all over the place and doesn't make any sense.

Snarky-Guru

Some episodes were great, but overall I thought season three was pretty awful with its meandering storylines and huge plot holes. I didn't have enough jingle-jangle to get through another season like that. I've read a few recaps (I recommend Salome G.'s recaps which are always entertaining) and it doesn't seem like this season is any better.