Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Ridiculous E-Sport Cash Prizes

My brother was watching a video about the Starcraft 1 tournament. He told me that the 1st prize winner got about $75,000. I was awestruck when he told me that. I played that game when I was younger and how I wish I mastered that game.

Zack T

Yea e-sports are becoming bigger and bigger. I've always thought it was just a matter of time. Once the technology caught up to allow us to play them in HD anywhere in the world, as well as stream them easily...just needed them to take more root in culture.

Makes me wish I was about 20 years younger so I could properly devote tons of free time to mastering a game. But such is life :)

Makes me wish I was about 20 years younger so I could properly devote tons of free time to mastering a game. But such is life :)
That makes two of us. I can still recall the old bulky CRT monitor. I was very happy when my father bought our first PC, but I was forbidden to play with it because it was for his work. I wish I was also younger because the PC setup these days are far better 20 years ago, but not that expensive.